Inspection software for machining centres
Basic macro software for component setting and inspection probes for machining centres and lathes.
- Machining centres
- Turning centres
- Multi‑axis turning centres
About macro‑based programming
Renishaw's Inspection software comprises a set of macros that control probing motion and point data manipulation, measuring a range of common component features with input of a few parameters.
Tool and work offsets can be updated automatically based on measured dimensions. On completion of each measurement cycle it is possible to print out the results.
Some capabilities may vary by an individual controller.
Users requiring a more comprehensive set of probing cycles may find Inspection Plus a more suitable solution.
- X or Y or Z single surface measure
- External corner
- Single point (radial) measurement
- Two‑point (diameter) measurement
* Exact cycles are subject to machine and control type.
- Inspection software web/pocket cycle
- Inspection x-y-z surface measure cycle
- Inspection software bore/boss cycle
- Inspection software internal/external corner cycle
- Inspection software example program inputs
- Inspection software for lathes - example program inputs
- Inspection software for lathes - 2 point diameter measure
- Inspection software for lathes - 2 point diameter measure (2)
- Inspection software for lathes - single point diameter measure
- Inspection software for lathes - rib/groove measure
- Inspection software for lathes - z surface/datum position measure