ACR3 autochange rack
Passive probe / extension bar changer
- Passive 4-port probe and extension bar changing system
- Enables rapid interchange of autojointed products without the need for probe requalification
- Fits onto modular rack system (MRS)
- Can be configured to provide 8 ports
- Provides covered storage and protection for probes and extension bars
- Uses motion of CMM to lock / unlock the autojoint
- No need for rack motors or electrical interface with CMM controller
- MRS / MRS2 rails available in 400 mm / 600 mm / 1000 mm (15.8 in / 23.6 in / 39.4 in) lengths to suit changer requirements
- Integration with metrology software is required
- Modular design enables individual port replacement in the event of excessive wear
Total swept volume along the MRS during a change cycle is:
|1 × ACR3
|275 mm (10.83 in)
|2 × ACR3s linked
|460 mm (18.11 in)
4 port ACR3 system dimensions
8 port ACR3 system dimensions
NOTE: Dimensions in mm (in).
Compatible Renishaw products
Renishaw have a number of probe heads and probes that have either the male or female part of the autojoint fitted to them and are therefore compatible for use with the ACR3.
|A motorised indexing probe head with 720 repeatable positions suitable for all two wire and multiwired probes
|An in-quill mounted version of the PH10M PLUS head
|A fixed autojointed probe head suitable for all two wire and multiwired probes
|High-accuracy scanning probe enabling the user to scan for form measurement and reverse engineering, rapid TTP for geometric measurements is also possible
|Analogue contact scanning probe which is ideal for profile scanning and it features 300 mm stylus capability. Permits the CMM to gather large amounts of data very rapidly
|High-accuracy strain gauge based touch-trigger probe
|This is a probe suited to general purpose probing applications offering longer and heavier styli carrying capability
Using the Renishaw range of probe adaptor bars (PAA), the complete range of Renishaw M8 probes can be used in conjunction with the autochange system.
|A 13 mm diameter kinematic touch-trigger probe consisting of a two piece design that provides the facility to repeatedly change probe modules without the need for re-qualification
|A 13 mm diameter strain gauge based touch-trigger probe consisting of a two piece design that provides the facility to repeatedly change stylus modules without the need for re-qualification
|A 13 mm diameter kinematic touch-trigger probe with adjustable stylus force
|A 25 mm diameter kinematic touch-trigger probe of a robust design
ACR3 can only be used in the horizonal orientation.
It is not possible to remove probes off the end of extension bars using ACR3.
ACR3 4 port autochange rack kit
ACR3 8 port autochange rack kit