ACR3 autochange rack
Passive probe / extension bar changer
- Passive 4-port probe and extension bar changing system
- Enables rapid interchange of autojointed products without the need for probe requalification
- Fits onto modular rack system (MRS)
- Can be configured to provide 8 ports
- Provides covered storage and protection for probes and extension bars
- Uses motion of CMM to lock / unlock the autojoint
- No need for rack motors or electrical interface with CMM controller
- MRS / MRS2 rails available in 400 mm / 600 mm / 1000 mm (15.8 in / 23.6 in / 39.4 in) lengths to suit changer requirements
- Integration with metrology software is required
- Modular design enables individual port replacement in the event of excessive wear
Total swept volume along the MRS during a change cycle is:
|1 × ACR3||275 mm (10.83 in)|
|2 × ACR3s linked||460 mm (18.11 in)|
4 port ACR3 system dimensions
8 port ACR3 system dimensions
NOTE: Dimensions in mm (in).
Compatible Renishaw products
Renishaw have a number of probe heads and probes that have either the male or female part of the autojoint fitted to them and are therefore compatible for use with the ACR3.
|A motorised indexing probe head with 720 repeatable positions suitable for all two wire and multiwired probes|
|An in-quill mounted version of the PH10M PLUS head|
|A fixed autojointed probe head suitable for all two wire and multiwired probes|
|High-accuracy scanning probe enabling the user to scan for form measurement and reverse engineering, rapid TTP for geometric measurements is also possible|
|Analogue contact scanning probe which is ideal for profile scanning and it features 300 mm stylus capability. Permits the CMM to gather large amounts of data very rapidly|
|High-accuracy strain gauge based touch-trigger probe|
|This is a probe suited to general purpose probing applications offering longer and heavier styli carrying capability|
Using the Renishaw range of probe adaptor bars (PAA), the complete range of Renishaw M8 probes can be used in conjunction with the autochange system.
|A 13 mm diameter kinematic touch-trigger probe consisting of a two piece design that provides the facility to repeatedly change probe modules without the need for re-qualification|
|A 13 mm diameter strain gauge based touch-trigger probe consisting of a two piece design that provides the facility to repeatedly change stylus modules without the need for re-qualification|
|A 13 mm diameter kinematic touch-trigger probe with adjustable stylus force|
|A 25 mm diameter kinematic touch-trigger probe of a robust design|
ACR3 can only be used in the horizonal orientation.
It is not possible to remove probes off the end of extension bars using ACR3.
ACR3 4 port autochange rack kit
ACR3 8 port autochange rack kit