ACR2 autochange rack
Extension arm changing system for use with the PHS servo positioning head
- Extension arm changing system for the PHS-2 servo positioning head system
- Enables probe head extensions (HE) or probe head adaptors (HA) to be exchanged to suit the probing task required without manual intervention
- Modular construction and simple operation enable any number of racks to be positioned on a pillar within the machine volume
- The rack is passive, all locking and unlocking of adaptors and extensions is done by the motion of the CMM
- Installation is very simple - no power connections or signal connectors are necessary
- All sensing and overtravel protection is contained within the PHS-2 head
- Ports are supplied in pairs and can accommodate touch-trigger or scanning probes, with or without extension bars
ACR2 dimensions and mounting hole positionsMaximum operating speed is 100 mm/sec.
Support pillar not supplied by Renishaw.
ACR2 six port rack (including 3 × ACR2 port pair for use with PHS-2)
ACR2 port pair for use with PHS-2