Machine calibration and optimisation news
Renishaw's latest calibration product news, case stories and technical articles, allowing manufacturing industry to control machine performance and achieve substantial cost savings.
QC20-W ballbar gives Sandvik Medical Solutions confidence at every level
Sandvik Medical Solution have been enthusiastic users of the Renishaw ballbar system to verify the performance of their machine tools. Sandvik, based in Sheffield, UK, is a major supplier to many of the global brands within the healthcare industry, providing investment castings, forgings and finished medical implants and instruments for joint replacement and spinal surgery markets. The exacting standards of their customers and the extensive QA system needed to comply w
Mori Seiki uses Renishaw ballbar to give highest standard of customer service
Mori Seiki Group is acknowledged as one of the world’s leading designers and manufacturers of high specification machine tools, having delivered more than 185,000 units worldwide since its foundation in 1948.
Renishaw unveils the new XM-60 multi-axis calibrator
Renishaw, the world-leading metrology specialist, will exhibit its new XM-60 multi-axis calibrator at IMTS 2016, Chicago, USA and AMB 2016, Stuttgart, Germany. The XM-60 is capable of measuring all six degrees of freedom from a single set-up, in any orientation for linear axes. It offers significant improvement in simplicity and time saving over conventional laser measurement techniques.
Jingdiao's refusal to compromise on quality sees its business take off
Beijing Jingdiao Company Ltd has collaborated with Renishaw as its business has continued to grow over the years, with the two companies working together to open up new pathways to innovation and deliver superior quality.
KMTC promotes the quality standards of Chinese 5-axis CNC machine tools
Kunming Machine Tool Company Ltd, China, (KMTC) has developed a variety of ‘China’s first’ high performance machine tools, leading the development of machinery and the machine tool industry in China. As a market leader in metrology, Renishaw has provided KMTC with advanced solutions in machine calibration and performance evaluation, including XL-80 laser interferometer, QC20-W telescoping ballbar system, XR20-W rotary axis calibrator and AxiSet™ Check-Up.
- Mori Seiki case study
- Sandvik Medical Solutions case study
- Renishaw unveils the new XM-60 multi-axis calibrator
- Godrej case study
- KMTC case study
- Jingdiao case study
- Laser calibration at the speed of light
- New software extends QC20-W ballbar capability for time based data capture
- XL-80 laser functionality extended to perform diagonal tests
- Renishaw launches new CARTO software solution for calibration systems
- Silfex Inc case study
- Laser calibration data analysis software brings new levels of functionality and flexibility
- New developments in understanding rotary axes performance
- Worldwide success for new rotary axis calibrator
- New system greatly extends flexibility and ease for rotary axis calibration
- Upgraded machine tool performance monitoring device receives worldwide acclaim
- Renishaw supports new US HTEC centre with performance testing tool
- Free performance analysis software for existing ballbar users
- Wireless ballbar offers volumetric testing
- Automated health check for multi-axis machine tools
- Free upgrade of Ballbar5 software
- Upgrades for HP5528 and HP5529 users
- Inca Digital Printers case study
- XL-80 laser calibration
- TJW case study
- Inca printer calibration