Inspection Plus – software for machining centres
Macro software incorporating vector and angle measure, print options and an extended range of cycles.
One‑touch or two‑touch probing options.
Tool offset compensation.
Data output stored into accessible variable stack.
About Inspection Plus
Inspection Plus provides an integrated package of macro software that includes vector and angle measure options, print options (controller dependent) and an extended range of cycles.
Inspection Plus includes:
- A statistical process control (SPC) cycle
- One‑touch or two‑touch probing options
- Tool offset compensation by percentage of the measured error
- Output of data stored into an accessible variable stack
Features and benefits
In addition to the basic Inspection software, Inspection Plus offers:
- All cycles in one integrated package.
- Improved output data storage and report formatting.
- Additional cycles including angle corner find, vector probing and stock allowance.
- Feature-to-feature distance measurement.
- Optional one or two-touch probing.
- Protected positioning.
- Tolerances on size and position.
- SPC feedback based on trend analysis and average readings.
- Correction factors that take account of known process characteristics.
- Results that can be printed or written to a file.
- Inspection Plus angled surface cycle (1)
- Inspection Plus angled surface cycle (2)
- Inspection Plus 3-point bore/boss cycle
- Inspection Plus bore/boss cycle on P.C.D.
- Inspection Plus internal/external corner cycle
- Inspection Plus feature to feature cycle
- Inspection Plus web/pocket cycle
- Inspection Plus angled web/pocket cycle