Inspection Plus with SupaTouch
Automatic on-machine measurement cycle optimisation.
Reduced cycle time.
About Inspection Plus with SupaTouch
Inspection Plus with SupaTouch is a machine‑resident software application providing significant improvements to the speed and metrology of component inspection cycles.
An optimisation routine – run as part of the probe calibration process – allows the software to make intelligent, in‑process decisions, such as on‑the‑fly selection of one‑touch or two‑touch probing routines and automatic calculation of the fastest possible measuring and positioning feedrates.
Together with the application's enhanced calibration techniques, this is proven to deliver minimal cycle times, increased productive machine time and significant improvements to the repeatability and reliability of all measurements taken. All of which impact positively on profits.
Features and benefits
- Easy optimisation process.
- Individual machine optimisation.
- Improved product quality.
- Enhancement of existing Inspection Plus cycles.
- Optimised measurement cycles.
- Shorter cycle times.
- Superior metrology.
- Increased productivity.
- Smart reporting capability.
- Quick and simple installation wizard.
Optimised probe cycles
Inspection Plus with SupaTouch's automatic optimisation capability ensures that measuring routines are optimised to each individual machine tool's measuring capability.
SupaTouch optimised cycles include:
- Optimal feedrates
- Automatic on-the-fly selection of probing strategy
- Optimised probe back-off distance
Inspection Plus with SupaTouch enables significantly improved on‑machine metrology.
SupaTouch technology uses:
- Electronic probe length determination
- Identification of measurements taken in probe acceleration and deceleration zones
- A comprehensive ball radius calibration technique