Equator™ gauging system news
Renishaw's latest Gauging product news, case stories and technical articles
EV and Hybrid automotive manufacture benefits from Renishaw’s Equator™ gauge
When you visit Renishaw at EMO Hannover 2019 you will see multiple Equator systems gauging a range of electric vehicle (EV) and hybrid engine and transmission components. The same parts that Equator systems are gauging ‘24/7’ in factories around the world.
Automotive transmission supplier Flexible Concepts guarantees process capability with Equator™ gauge
Flexible Concepts Inc. is a large automotive supplier based in Elkhart, Indiana, USA. It set itself the challenge of being able to offer customers guaranteed machining capability, as part of a strategic decision to use innovative engineering to progressively increase the size of its business.
Renishaw Equator™ gauge enables production growth at major aerospace manufacturer
When Senior Aerospace Weston wanted to become more efficient in the inspection of critical machined aerostructure parts, the company turned to Renishaw and its class-leading Equator™ gauging system. The Equator gauge has cut inspection times per part by around 75% and introduced more comprehensive component traceability.
New Renishaw Equator™ 500 – intelligent process control for larger parts with all the benefits of the proven Equator 300 gauging system
Equator gauging systems have helped to improve yield and increase process capabilities of production lines around the world, by providing high accuracy dimensional inspection data next to turning and machining centres, at the point of manufacture. The new larger Equator 500 system now enables the gauging of larger parts, with a working volume of 500 mm in diameter and up to 400 mm in height.
New intelligent process control software for Renishaw’s Equator™ gauging system at MACH 2018
The Renishaw Equator™ flexible gauge is now offered with IPC (intelligent process control) software, providing the functionality to fully automate tool offset updates in CNC manufacturing processes. Improved capability in precision part machining, reduced setting and process adjustment time, and integration with automation systems are some of the benefits that users can now expect.
- Flexible Concepts case study
- New Renishaw Equator™ 500 – intelligent process control for larger parts
- Senior Aerospace Weston case study
- New intelligent process control software for Renishaw’s Equator™ gauging system at MACH 2018
- New intelligent process control software for Renishaw’s Equator™ gauging system
- High-Tech Engineering case study
- Flexible gauging just got faster
- Versatile gauging takes a step up
- New process monitoring software for the Equator gauge
- Heriot-Watt University hosts Scottish launch of versatile automated gauge
- EV and Hybrid automotive manufacture benefits from Renishaw’s Equator™ gauge
- Equator™ - the versatile gauge™