Gauging system accelerates COVID-19 test kit production
In the race to combat the global COVID-19 pandemic, the distribution of coronavirus test kits became a very high priority. For mass production of plastic test kit components, manufacturers could not afford metrology processes to become bottlenecks. Verus Metrology Partners was tasked by its customer to increase metrology throughput to keep pace with part production.
- Case study: Gauging system accelerates COVID-19 test kit production [2.9MB]
- News release: Gauging system accelerates COVID-19 test kit production [105kB]
- Gauging system accelerates COVID-19 test kit production [6.6MB]
- One of Verus Metrology Partners, bespoke fixture solutions [84kB]
- A bespoke Verus 48-station fixture for measuring soft rubber components [1.2MB]
- Michael Nugent, Verus Metrology Partners’ Chief Operating Officer with Verus’ first Renishaw CMM Retrofit [278kB]
- Verus Metrology Partners case study [245kB]
- One of Verus Metrology’s fixturing designs holding tubes and caps for inspection on the Equator™ 300 gauging system [187kB]
For further images, videos, company biographies or information on Renishaw and its products, visit our Media Hub.