Manually mounting / removing the stylus holders from REVO-2 probes
To manually mount the stylus holder to the REVO-2 probe:
- Align the front sides of the probe and stylus with each other (look at the "Renishaw" engraving on the side of probe or alignment marks as applicable).
- Carefully offer up the stylus holder to the probe, allowing the magnetic attraction to gently make the kinematic joint.
- Gently attempt to rotate the stylus holder to ensure correct location.
To manually remove the stylus holder from the REVO-2 probe:
- Securely hold the stylus holder.
- Gently tilt the stylus holder to break the kinematic joint and separate.