PH10 System Description
The PH10 range of motorised heads consists of three different models:
• PH10T a shank-mounted head with two-wired probe capability and an M8 thread
• PH10M a shank-mounted head with multiwired probe capability and a Renishaw autojoint
• PH10MQ a quill-mounted head with multiwired probe capability and a Renishaw autojoint
Each head in the PH10 range is a general purpose, versatile unit designed specifically for use on direct computer controlled (DCC) CMMs and incorporates the following features:
• 720 indexing positions
• 0.4 μm indexing repeatability
• 7.5° indexing steps in both axes
• 300 mm (maximum) extension bar capability
WARNING: The components of the PH10 system are not compatible with PH9 system components. No attempt should be made to connect PH10 system components to a PH9 system, as this will result in damage to the product.
Each of the three different models of PH10 are also available with iQ (inferred qualification) functionality.