PH10M-iQ PLUS system description
A shank-mounted head with multiwired probe capability, a Renishaw autojoint and inferred qualification
A hand control unit for use with PH10 measurement systems
A controller for use with PH10 measurement systems
The PH10M-iQ PLUS is a general purpose, versatile unit designed specifically for use on direct computer controlled (DCC) CMMs and incorporates the following features:
- 720 indexing positions
- 0.4 μm indexing repeatability
- 7.5° indexing steps in both axes
- 300 mm extension bar capability, 450 mm with special order carbon fibre extensions
- Inferred qualification when mounted vertically or horizontally*
* The inferred calibration procedure is different depending on the chosen orientation of the head
WARNING: The components of the PH10M-iQ PLUS system are not compatible with PH9 and PH20 system components. No attempt should be made to connect the PH10M-iQ PLUS system components to a PH9 or PH20 system as this will result in damage to the product.
NOTE: On initial set-up of a PH10M-iQ PLUS system, a head localisation is required. Please refer to the software providers' documentation for more information.