Placements offer an opportunity to experience the real-world working environment, and are an opportunity to develop professional skills to enhance your personal development.
A summer placement at Renishaw enables you to gain an insight into what it is like to work for a world-leading precision technology business.
We offer summer placements in a wide-range of disciplines, giving students the opportunity to gain valuable work experience in a specific career pathway. Summer placements have a duration of 8-12 weeks during the summer holidays and are suitable for students studying at sixth-form, college or at degree level. Through a summer placement you can:
- Add invaluable work experience to your CV which is attractive to graduate employers
- Gain experience of working with a diverse group of people in a FTSE250 business
- Be able to apply elements of academic learning in the work place
- Develop skills in areas such as time management, business communication, project work and teamwork
- Gain experience of applying for jobs and interview practice
Applications for our 2023 Summer Placement opportunities are now closed. If you have applied, your application is being reviewed now by our team and you will be contacted shortly if you have been shortlisted for an interview.
Completing a summer placement with Renishaw can lead to sponsorship through the Renishaw sponsorship scheme. Additionally, you may be offered further placements or opportunities to join the graduate scheme upon successful completion of a degree course. These opportunities will be shared once you have joined one of our placement schemes by the Early Careers Team.
If you have a query regarding our summer placements, please contact our team on: AGPcareers@renishaw.com