Placements offer an opportunity to experience the real-world working environment, and are an opportunity to develop professional skills to enhance your personal development.
A summer placement at Renishaw enables you to gain an insight into what it is like to work for a world-leading precision technology business.
We offer summer placements in a wide-range of disciplines, giving students the opportunity to gain valuable work experience in a specific career pathway. Summer placements have a duration of 6-12 weeks during the summer holidays and are suitable for students studying at sixth-form, college or at degree level. Through a summer placement you can:
- Add invaluable work experience to your CV which is attractive to graduate employers
- Gain experience of working with a diverse group of people in a FTSE250 business
- Be able to apply elements of academic learning in the work place
- Develop skills in areas such as time management, business communication, project work and teamwork
- Gain experience of applying for jobs and interview practice
Summer Placement recruitment
Applications for our 2024 intake are now closed. You can find information on the schemes we offer here for future reference.