Opening evening details
Due to continuing business success we are looking to recruit a further 30 assembly operators for our world-class manufacturing facility near Stroud, Gloucestershire - the roles are on an initial 3 month Fixed Term Contract with possible extensions.
Date: 9th February - 16:00 p.m - 20:00 p.m
Location: Renishaw plc, Woodchester, Bath Road, Gloucestershire GL5 5EY - downloadable PDF map
If you could please bring a copy of your CV and a form of ID (Passport / birth certificate) this help with the application process.
Assembly Operators FTC
As the successful applicant your role will involve the assembly and inspection of metrology products to a specified quality standard, in line with a defined production schedule. You will work as part of a team alongside a group of Production Technicians and Engineers.
The positions available are based at our Woodchester site, Gloucestershire.
• To assemble and inspect products to defined standards.
• To follow all relevant instructions, both written and verbal, and highlight any deficiencies observed in the process.
• To use the skills and techniques acquired during training, to work in an efficient and quality conscious manner so that product quality and production targets are met.
• To inform supervision of any problems that exist which may affect the quality of the product.
• To work sensibly and safely at all times, ensuring compliance with Health and Safety regulations and reporting all Health and Safety concerns immediately.
You are required to have the following:
• A high level of dexterity.
• Good eyesight, with spectacles/lenses if worn.
• The flexibility to adapt and continually improve.
• The ability and confidence to operate with machinery, test equipment and computer systems should the need arise.
• The ability to read and correctly interpret build instructions.
• A full UK driving licence (or the ability on request to travel to a different site for periods of training).
• Although not essential, it is highly desirable if applicants have some experience with typical assembly techniques found in a production environment.
As the successful applicant you will have an identifiable “can do” attitude with regards to their work ethic. You will be able to work well within a team environment, “think outside the box” and communicate well. You will also have a proven record of good time keeping and attendance.