Automated workpiece set up boosts forestry equipment manufacture
To meet rising demand for its market-leading range of forestry equipment, Tigercat Industries Inc. aimed to boost production efficiency and output at its manufacturing facility in Cambridge, Ontario, Canada.
By automating workpiece set-up using Renishaw machine tool probing systems and software, the company achieved 75% reduction in setup times and a 40% increase in available time.
- Case study: Automated workpiece set-up boosts forestry equipment manufacture [1.5MB]
- Case study: Automated workpiece set-up boosts forestry equipment manufacture [104kB]
- Tigercat® Industries Inc. forestry equipment [3.2MB]
- 1185 HARVESTER - Provided by Tigercat® [18.2MB]
- Tigercat® Industries Inc - Cambridge, ON [1.4MB]
- Renishaw RMP60M machine tool probe [2.6MB]
- 1075 FORWARDER - Provided by Tigercat® [27.3MB]
- 724G FELLER BUNCHER - Provided by Tigercat® [20.0MB]
For further images, videos, company biographies or information on Renishaw and its products, visit our Media Hub.