In-house metrology increases machine tool uptime by 20%
With machine tools resources failing outside of their warranty periods and 3-week long waits for external service engineer visits, Omsk State Technical University had to act quickly to protect its teaching, research and industry support services. The introduction of Renishaw's XL-80 laser interferometer and QC20-W ballbar systems did more than just provide the technical solution the University needed.
- Case study: In-house metrology increases machine tool uptime by 20% [779kB]
- Case study: In-house metrology increases machine tool uptime by 20% [103kB]
- XL-80 laser interferometer [5.8MB]
- Laser calibration using XL-80 laser interferometer system [4.7MB]
- QC20-W ballbar system [5.6MB]
- QC20-W ballbar on CNC machine [3.9MB]
For further images, videos, company biographies or information on Renishaw and its products, visit our Media Hub.