PAL Robotics integrates magnetic encoder technology into robots to achieve balance
Imagine a world where robot companions improve your productivity at work, carry your bags at the airport or even provide assistive living to the elderly. PAL Robotics designs and manufactures highly advanced humanoids and service robots for a multitude of applications.
Learn how Renishaw's magnetic encoders give PAL Robotics' REEM-C biped robot the ability to walk like a human.
- Case study: PAL Robotics integrates encoder technology into biped humanoid to achieve balance [825kB]
- Case study: PAL Robotics integrates encoder technology into biped humanoid to achieve balance [103kB]
- Luca Marchionno, Chief Technology Officer at PAL Robotics [2.0MB]
- REEM-C knee joint with AksIM™ absolute rotary encoder system [100kB]
- REEM-C balancing on one leg between steps [152kB]
- REEM-C with AksIM and Orbis rotary encoders integrated into the elbow and wrist joints [142kB]
For further images, videos, company biographies or information on Renishaw and its products, visit our Media Hub.