QC20-W Ballbar system boosts confidence in pre-owned machine tool sales
Any company buying a used machine tool needs to be certain of its ability to deliver the accuracy demanded by its manufacturing process. For many companies, pre-purchase condition-checking by a certified machine inspector and thorough static accuracy measurements are not enough. More rigorous dynamic accuracy measurements are also needed. Machine tool seller U-MACHINE adopted a Renishaw QC20-W ballbar system to provide its customers with the additional analysis they required.
- Case study: QC20-W ballbar system boosts confidence in pre-owned machine tool sales [535kB]
- News release: QC20-W ballbar system boosts confidence in pre-owned machine tool sales [103kB]
- QC20-W ballbar system [4.9MB]
- Ballbar 20 diagnostic software [112kB]
- U-MACHINE engineer making precision measurements [5.6MB]
- U-Machine Inc. [1.2MB]
For further images, videos, company biographies or information on Renishaw and its products, visit our Media Hub.