Venturing into metal additive manufacturing
The market for specialist metal additive manufacturing (AM) services is rapidly evolving as more and more companies realise the advantages which metal additive manufacturing offers over more traditional design and manufacturing techniques.
3D Metalforge, a nascent additive manufacturer, set-out to provide customers with a complete end-to-end 3D metal printing service capable of producing in volume, intricate, high-quality end-use metal parts. Its choice of metal additive machinery would be a critical factor to its success. The systems it purchased needed to be well-supported globally and Industry 4.0-ready. They had to provide the quality, flexibility and reliability that the new venture demanded.
View and share this video on YouTube.
- Case study: Venturing into metal additive manufacturing [472kB]
- Case study: Venturing into metal additive manufacturing [104kB]
- Matthew Waterhouse, CEO of 3D Metalforge [4.6MB]
- The build chamber of Renishaw's AM system [9.9MB]
- AM sample printed by 3D Metalforge. [716kB]
- InfiniAM Central software for remote process monitoring of Renishaw’s AM systems [3.8MB]
- Venturing into metal additive manufacturing [10.5MB]
For further images, videos, company biographies or information on Renishaw and its products, visit our Media Hub.