Payment on account
- Pre-agreed pricing and payment terms
- Mulitple user access to your account
- Ability to order 24/7 quickly and easily
- View your web order history
How does Payment on account work?
Payment on account gives you the ability to place an order online onto your existing Renishaw credit account.
How do I sign up?
If you are an existing Renishaw account customer, please complete the form below, this will be sent to your local sales office.
If you do not have an existing Renishaw credit account and would like one, you will need to contact your local sales office.
How do I make purchases to my account?
Once you have completed your application form, and you have received confirmation that you are set up. Please follow the next steps:
- Please visit www.renishaw.com/shop
- Sign into MyRenishaw (top of the page) using the email address that you have entered on the form below*.
- Following login you will be able to browse and buy to your existing account online with just a few clicks.
- Once you have completed your order a local sales representative will be in touch to confirm your order.
*Please note if you do not have a MyRenishaw account associated with an email address, you will need to create one by visiting https://www.renishaw.com/my.
Exhibition video: Web shop demonstration
A demonstration of how to buy a product through the Renishaw web shop using Payment on account.
What happens next?
Following submission of your application form we will contact you to advise next steps. If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact your local Renishaw sales office.