Testing and verification
The manufacturer of the finished machine, or the installer of the UCC2, is responsible for ensuring that the following testing and verification, to the appropriate standards, is performed as a minimum on the complete installation.
- Verification that the electrical equipment is in compliance with the technical documentation.
- Continuity of the protective bonding circuit.
- Insulation resistance tests.
- Voltage tests.
- Protection against residual voltages.
- Functional tests, particularly those related to safety and safeguarding.