Engineering Apprenticeship - Manufacturing L3
Level 3 Advanced Manufacturing Apprenticeship
During this three-year programme, you will learn and develop engineering skills and knowledge throughout work placements at Gloucestershire site, while studying for nationally recognised qualifications at the Gloucestershire Engineering Training (GET) facility in Gloucester.
You will learn a broad range of core manufacturing skills including soldering, wiring and assembly, and have the opportunity to work in areas of emerging technology currently in development. After the programme, you will continue your development within the divisions for a further 18 months and there is also a chance to progress on to a Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship.
• A minimum of five GCSE's, including a level 5 or above in Maths and a level 4 or above in both Science and English.
• Other relevant GCSE's in subjects such as D&T or Engineering at level 4 or above.
• Genuine interest, positive attitude and enthusiasm to undertake a challenging and varied apprenticeship.
Please note, if you have PEO's or BTEC's in Engineering, you may be required to repeat certain modules.
Benefits of working for Renishaw include:
• A tailored induction programme
• In-house training and on-going support
• Excellent working environment
• Competitive salary - earn while you learn
• 21 days holiday, plus 4 company days
• Contributory pension scheme
• Private medical insurance
• Onsite fitness centre
• Employee assistance programme for all employees