Machine tool probing increases FMS productivity by 60%
One of Trevisan's longest-standing clients, a multinational provider of valves for the oil and gas sector, invited Trevisan to provide a flexible manufacturing system (FMS) that could produce valves with high precision and productivity, with minimal manual intervention. Trevisan turned to an array of Renishaw machine tool measurement solutions to provide the enhanced levels of process control the system required.
- Case study: Machine tool probing increases FMS productivity by 60% [827kB]
- News release: Machine tool probing increases FMS productivity by 60% [105kB]
- Massimo Marcolin, Commercial Director of Trevisan Macchine Utensili [1.6MB]
- Trevisan machines interfaced in the FMS [3.2MB]
- Internal view of Trevisan FMS [3.3MB]
- High-precision motorised arm mounted on Trevisan turning machine [4.6MB]
- Trevisan’s Flexible Manufacturing System for valve production [1.1MB]
For further images, videos, company biographies or information on Renishaw and its products, visit our Media Hub.