Renishaw and Hartford combine to deliver intelligent, ‘smart factory’ solutions
Established in 1965, Hartford is Taiwan's biggest exporter of CNC machining centres as well as being the country's largest machining centre manufacturer. It is recognised as one of the CNC machining industry's leading global brands with a reputation for technological advancement.
In the face of global skills shortages and rapidly emerging Industry 4.0 trends, Taiwanese CNC machine manufacturer Hartford undertook to develop an innovative, easier-to-use human machine interface (HMI) for its CNC machines. At the same time the company strived to ensure process measurement and inspection at its CNC machine manufacturing operations could keep pace with ever-improving product quality goals.
- Case study: Renishaw and Hartford combine to deliver intelligent, ‘smart factory’ solutions [650kB]
- Case study: Renishaw and Hartford combine to deliver intelligent, ‘smart factory’ solutions [103kB]
- Hartford - machining centre manufacturer [866kB]
- Set and Inspect on-machine app integrated with the Hartrol Plus CNC controller [720kB]
- Hartford employee using XL-80 laser interferometer for machine calibration [652kB]
- Hartford uses the Renishaw QC20-W ballbar to check machine positioning performance [5.9MB]
- Hartford produces a complete range of medium to large-sized three-axis and five-axis CNC machines [3.6MB]
For further images, videos, company biographies or information on Renishaw and its products, visit our Media Hub.