TONiC™ encoders are key for advanced precision measurement and control
Semiconductor demand has grown continually in recent years due to the rapid development of new technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), 5G broadband networks, and Internet of Things (IoT). Equipment manufacturers have gradually stepped up investment in the development of new models to cope with the formidable challenges posed by high-precision advanced manufacturing processes. Key process equipment for semiconductor manufacturing includes dual wafer stages for photolithography, wafer bonding equipment, advanced laser annealing equipment, and equipment front-end modules (EFEMs).
Beijing U-Precision Tech Co., Ltd. (U-Precision) is a leading manufacturer of equipment for high-precision industrial processes. Its advanced semiconductor equipment and motion stages use Renishaw's high-performance TONiC optical encoder systems.
U-Precision's products are primarily aimed at the semiconductor and precision manufacturing industries and include both whole units and major mechanical measurement and control components, but motion stages account for approximately two thirds of the company's overall revenue.
- Case study: TONiC™ encoders are key for advanced precision measurement and control [439kB]
- TONiC™ encoders are key for advanced precision measurement and control [104kB]
- Renishaw TONiC series high-performance encoder system [6.2MB]
- Renishaw RGSZ20S - a scale that expands or contracts to match the substrate [5.8MB]
- Mr Sun Guohua, President of U-Precision [252kB]
For further images, videos, company biographies or information on Renishaw and its products, visit our Media Hub.