Engineering Apprenticeship - Miskin L3
This Level 3 engineering apprenticeship with Renishaw is an opportunity for you to learn and develop both engineering and manufacturing skills through a combination of on-the-job learning and studying for nationally recognised qualifications.
Level 3 Advanced Miskin Apprenticeship
Work placements during this 3-year apprenticeship are undertaken at Renishaw's Miskin site, South Wales, in our machine shop, works engineering and production facilities. On successful completion of the apprenticeship there is the chance to specialise in a specific area of the Renishaw business, and the opportunity for continued study towards HND, or even degree level, for apprentices demonstrating clear potential and commitment.
• Applicants must have already completed a PEO Level 2 in either mechanical or electrical/electronic engineering.
• A minimum of 5 GCSEs, including a B grade or above in maths and a C grade or above in both science and English.
• Other relevant GCSEs in subjects such as D&T or engineering would be an advantage at C grade or above.
• Genuine interest, positive attitude and enthusiasm to undertake a practical, hands-on role in a cutting-edge manufacturing environment.
Please note, if you have PEO's or BTEC's in Engineering, you may be required to repeat certain modules.
Benefits of working for Renishaw include:
• A tailored induction programme
• In-house training and on-going support
• Excellent working environment
• Competitive salary - earn while you learn
• 21 days holiday, plus 4 company days
• Contributory pension scheme
• Private medical insurance
• Onsite fitness centre
• Employee assistance programme for all employees