Raising the bar on rotary table accuracy
CNC rotary tables play a vital role in the performance of multi-axis machining centres. As table accuracy and reliability are of paramount concern throughout the product's lifetime, Matsumoto Machine Corporation (MMK) has taken a pragmatic two-pronged approach to reducing indexing errors and improving performance. By enhancing both product calibration and encoder technologies the company has set new standards for rotary table accuracy.
Founded in Japan in 1948, Matsumoto Machine Corporation is a technology-leading provider of innovative, high quality jaw chucks and numerically controlled rotary tables used by industrial machine tool makers throughout the world.
- Case study: Raising the bar on rotary table accuracy [371kB]
- Case study: Raising the bar on rotary table accuracy [105kB]
- MMK’s CNC rotary tables [2.1MB]
- MMK’s factory, Japan [2.5MB]
- Index angle measurement with Renishaw’s XR20-W [3.4MB]
- Pre-shipment inspection using Renishaw’s XR20-W with XL-80 laser system [2.5MB]
For further images, videos, company biographies or information on Renishaw and its products, visit our Media Hub.