CMM probes, software and retrofits news
Renishaw's latest CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine) product news, case stories and technical articles, allowing manufacturing industry to increase inspection throughput and achieve substantial cost savings
50% faster turbine blade inspection
Europea Microfusioni Aerospaziali (EMA), is part of the Rolls-Royce Group, a world leader in the manufacturing of propulsion systems for civil and military aircraft, ships, submarines and turbines for industrial energy production.
Renishaw’s new surface finish probe for the REVO® multi-sensor system at MACH 2018
Renishaw, a world leading manufacturer of co-ordinate measuring machine (CMM) equipment, will be showing its new, improved surface finish measurement probe (SFP2) for use with its REVO 5-axis measurement system on CMMs at MACH 2018.
Measurement without compromise
The need to retain accuracy has historically compromised the ultimate speed of the measuring process due to the characteristics of a CMM’s structure. The REVO® 5-axis measurement system is leading a new revolution in quality control by overcoming this challenge, enabling manufacturers to stay competitive and push the boundaries of their production processes.
New SFP2 surface finish probe for the REVO® system at EMO Hannover 2017
Renishaw will be showing its new, improved surface finish measurement probe (SFP2) for use with its REVO 5-axis measurement system on CMMs at EMO Hannover 2017, Germany (18th–23rd September, hall 6, stand B46).
New Renishaw manual CMM upgrade option
Renishaw is pleased to announce the launch of its MODUS 2 manual CMM upgrade kits. These enable users of manual CMMs to increase productivity, reduce inspection lead times and optimise the operation of their manual machine with a retrofit supplied and supported directly by Renishaw.
- EMA case study
- Renishaw’s new surface finish probe for the REVO® multi-sensor system at MACH 2018
- Measure without compromise
- New SFP2 probe for REVO
- New Renishaw manual CMM upgrade option
- Renishaw announces new non-contact vision probe for the REVO® multi-sensor system
- Renishaw announces the launch of the RSP3-6 scanning probe
- Renishaw announces a new version of the REVO® multi-sensor 5-axis measurement system at EMO 2015
- Renishaw announces the launch of the MODUS 2™ metrology software suite
- Powerful suite of high performance blade measurement and analysis tools
- New surface finish probe
- Top German award for Renishaw’s PH20 five-axis measurement system
- New 5-axis head for touch-trigger inspection on CMMs
- Third award for REVO
- Valve seat guide measurement
- New motorised heads for CMMs
- Whitepaper: CMM stylus selection
- New whitepaper: hidden potential of CMMs
- Renishaw enters CMM retrofit market
- New MODUS™ CMM software
- New CMM technology guide
- UK manufacturing switches on to REVO®
- Multisensor probe for portable arm CMMs
- REVO® gains new momentum
- Success for Olympic bobsleigh