- Introducing the FORTiS™ next generation enclosed linear encoder
- Installation video: Ultra-fast installation of the FORTiS™ enclosed linear encoder
- Installation video: How to install the FORTiS-S™ enclosed absolute linear encoder
- Installation video: How to install the FORTiS-N™ enclosed absolute linear encoder
Software download: ADT View software version 22.214.171.124
The ADT View software can be used to give comprehensive, real time feedback from the VIONiC™, QUANTiC™, ATOM DX™, RESOLUTE™, EVOLUTE™ and FORTiS™ encoder systems for calibration and diagnostics. The software must be used in conjunction with the ADTi-100 hardware (part number A-6195-0100) or the ADTa-100 hardware (part number A-6525-0100) which can be purchased from Renishaw. The hardware can be connected to a Windows® tablet or PC via a USB cable or in-line (ADTi-100 only) with our customer's electronics.[117.4MB]
Release date: October 2020
Summary: Addition of the new analogue variant of QUANTiC incremental encoder, bug fixes and usability improvements.
- Full support for analogue variants of QUANTiC
- Support for a wider range of incremental encoder nomenclatures
- Improvements to usability and general cosmetics
- More settings remembered between modes
- Improved software installation experience
- Improved accuracy and annotations on the Lissajous graph
Known issues in this release:
- Some wording will not update or will remain in English when the language is changed.
- When saving the data from the analogue variant of QUANTiC as .CSV file the resolution is missing and some of the fields are present but not applicable.