OMP60 optical transmission probe
For workpiece inspection and job set-up on all sizes of machining centres and small to medium multi-tasking machines.
Compact 3D touch-trigger probe.
Reliable modulated optical transmission.
Outstanding performance for less scrap and higher profits.
For workpiece set-up inspection
The OMP60 is a compact 3D touch-trigger probe with optical signal transmission that is used for workpiece set-up inspection on a wide range of medium and large machining centres. It offers users an up to 90% reduction in set-up time, as well as a reduction in scrap and fixture costs.
Compatibility with all Renishaw optical receivers (legacy and new generation) enables users to easily upgrade existing installations.
Features and benefits
- Proven kinematic design.
- Exceptional resistance to light interference with modulated transmission.
- 360° transmission envelope.
- Compact design.
- Various activation options and adjustable trigger force.
- 1 μm 2σ repeatability.
We have now used probing systems on this cell for over six years and have cut costs and times, with a step change in process control and consistency.
Dunlop Aerospace Braking Systems
Find out more
For product compliance certificates, please visit our technical support library.
The Renishaw advantage
At Renishaw, we enjoy an excellent reputation for offering strong support to our customers through a network of over 70 service and support offices worldwide.
Get technical support, training and advice or purchase spares and accessories from our well-stocked Web shop.
Probing software options
The following software packages can be used to program probing routines for workpiece set-up and inspection on CNC machining centres.
- GoProbe – entry-level package for simple workpiece set-up and tool setting routines.
- Inspection Plus – an integrated suite of inspection cycles including vector measurement.
- Productivity+™ Active Editor Pro – a PC-based software package with GUI, allowing users to select features directly from an imported CAD model.
OMP60M Enables inspection of normally inaccessible features.