RMP40 radio transmission probe
For workpiece inspection and job set-up on machining centres and multi-tasking machines.
Flexible probing solution.
Superior communication capability.
Outstanding performance for less scrap and higher profits.
Smallest frequency hopping radio spindle
The RMP40 is the smallest frequency hopping radio spindle probe in the world. Operating within the globally recognised 2.4 GHz ISM band, the RMP40 is suited for operation on machines of all sizes.
The robust transmission protocol and small body make the RMP40 the ideal choice for multi-tasking applications where the line-of-sight between probe and interface cannot always be maintained.
Features and benefits
- Proven kinematic design.
- Secure frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS).
- Globally recognised 2.4 GHz waveband – compliant with radio regulations in all major markets.
- Ultra-compact design.
- 1 μm 2σ repeatability.
Find out more
For product compliance certificates, please visit our technical support library.
The Renishaw advantage
At Renishaw, we enjoy an excellent reputation for offering strong support to our customers through a network of over 70 service and support offices worldwide.
Get technical support, training and advice or purchase spares and accessories from our well-stocked Web shop.
Probing software options
The following software packages can be used to program probing routines for workpiece set-up and inspection on CNC machining centres.
- GoProbe – entry-level package for simple workpiece set-up and tool setting routines.
- Inspection Plus – an integrated suite of inspection cycles including vector measurement.
- Productivity+™ Active Editor Pro – a PC-based software package with GUI, allowing users to select features directly from an imported CAD model.
RMP40M Enables inspection of normally inaccessible features.