Non-contact tool setter – How to perform missing insert and edge checking using the NC4 (mp4)
File size: 1086326417 Language: English Dimensions: 1920 x 1080 px
In this how-to series, Dan and Iain show how to check the edges of a tool, which they demonstrate using an NC4+ Blue. They discuss why you’d need to run the cycle, how to detect a missing insert and how to check for chips along the edge of the tool.
Latest videos - Machine tool probes and software
Latest items - Machine tool probes and software
- Contact tool setting cycles for Mazak controllers (Backward-compatible inputs)
- Contact tool setting cycles for Mazak controllers
- Inspection Plus software for Mazak INTEGREX and VORTEX series machines for Matrix and Smooth controllers
- TSR2 and CSR2 - EUD 2021-00646-01-B
- TSR2 and CSR2 - AUD 2021-00646-01-B
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Tell us what you couldn’t find and we will do our best to help.