Produce job set‑up and measurement routines with minimal programming knowledge.
Work offsets updated for accurate component positioning.
Results and errors stored in macro variables.
About EasyProbe software
EasyProbe has been designed to enable operators with minimal knowledge of G-code programming to perform simple job set‑up and component measurement tasks.
Using a supplied installation utility to suit compatible CNC machine tool makes and models, EasyProbe provides a wide range of measurement cycles, including: four point bore/boss; two point web/pocket; angle find; single‑surface measure; probe length; and stylus offset calibration.
Features and benefits
- Simple programming: minimal operator skill required.
- Updating of work offsets for accurate component positioning.
- Storing of measurement results and errors to macro variables.
- Protected positioning enabled.
- Can be used in MDI mode, or have cycles written to a part program for automatic operation.
Data sheet: Probe software for machine tools : programs and features
Overview of the available range of macro software packages.
Technical specifications: Probing systems for CNC machine tools 2020
The type of probing system that you need will depend on your machine tool and the nature of the probing application. This document focuses on the main applications for probing on machine tools. It contains an introduction to the use of probing for each application, plus guidance on the selection of the most appropriate system and technical information about each probe.
Machine tool links
- Improve your manufacturing process
- Machine tool products
- Which product would suit your machine shop
- Support for Hardware and Software
- Probing Benefits calculator
- Machine tool custom solutions